Monday, October 26, 2009

young younger youngest??

tik tok tik tok..

i'm waiting for my SV's call since he sms me at 6.38a.m!! toink!! juz to say that he want to meet me today..

got headache already preparing the stuff to show him...
what stuff?? fyp things laaa..what else..~ aigooo (lu mau wa sekeh lu punya kapala kaa?)

while going tru older folder in my aquarium-with-deadfish-pc i found a quite long age pictures
of me n family while we were havinga vacation(WOW!) at langkawi..

this is my family

look at me..still fresh n noob..aishh..missing the face..without acne n pimples...aishh...


me n my lovely teacher-to-be sister...

older n younger sis, cousin n little brother....

missing them so much... although i juz met them last week..ngaa..
dont know how when i work at brunei later...
uhhh....
T_T...

kind of emo...
no lalalaaa then...
~_~





No comments: