Saturday, October 24, 2009

begin a new beginning in a life of onleemie

it's october,
one more month before i completed my bachelor degree..
n guess what? i already counting the days until the last day of my final exam...
it's not a surprise rite? i bet who ever been in my shoes also do the same thing.
having graduation in mind makes me excited..
... of coz i'm excited... where the hell in this world the graduating student are not excited..
show me one n i'll give u a thousand..hahaha...(i'll juz wrote one thousand only in a piece of paper..)

yeah..bla bla bla...
i know no body wants to know bout that...
krushh krushhh(squeezing the paper)...shhhh juz assume i wrote everything above in a diary book...
lalalaaa...my blog! who cares~~

orait! orait!back to the topic!(no topic actually)
i decided to make this month as a new beginning for me,
i'm graduating,
and it's a new beginning for....(i'm not gonna tell you now),
i already got a job...(i'll tell u later bout this)....yeah~ i know, i still didn't finished my study yet.
but i guess, it's my luck or maybe it's best if i put it in this way..

kalo dah rezeki~~

stop!
end here..

(that's all????)
my blog....who cares~~ hahaha
^_^

No comments: