Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i'm losing my frens???

woke up this morning...

i straightly 'approach' my forever-love-pc and suddenly my eyes caught sumthin..
my gtalk status..."16 days to go!!"

my heart suddenly feels warm...
in the happiness of graduating...i can feel the sadness more...
reading thru my frens blog...i feel like the time is running so fast...n i will lose them soon...

i kind of afraid...that i might not see them again....
all memories that i've gone thru during and after high school make me more scared...

i really hope that i'd left sumthin that can make my frens remind of me...
sumthing which will make them happy..n missing all those days of us...
n i know...i will always do...

this sem will end soon...
and i hope, it will not end our frenship...
5 years being together are not a short time...
n i wanna apologize if i had done anything that might hurt u...
plss...dont let my stupid-mistake or wrong doing to u ruin our frenship...
coz i really3 love u.....
FRIENDS <3

7 comments:

saa said...

Ala Ida...nape awal sangat neh buat pos camneh~`

sedih la pagi-pagi neh

ilek-ilek~`

orang kata, member time universiti yang paling kekal..tapi tah la betol ke x..ye kot

so jangan sedih2 da k..Friendship forever~ :)

onleemie said...

bkn apa...
wat awal2...br la terasa nak menghargai setiap detik yg tinggal nih...

kalo wat lmbt2...nnt detik2 berharga tuh tgl sikit..
hoho..aci ke alasan nih?

saa said...

wow~
sentimental nyerrrhh~~
macam dalam citer korea lak~
ha ha
iye iye alasan boleh diterima~`

anzec said...

alah...
teringat kat aku la tuh...
;P

onleemie said...

alamak~~ cane leh kantoi nih...
ish..ko nih...tak leh nak cover sket...
kuakuakua...

Unknown said...

::ida,nnt jom ah ronggeng2..ko kulim je pn haha::

onleemie said...

haha..no hal lah weh...
ko nak ronggeng mane??
kita g penang nak??